Not allowed in the Club premises
1. Fatua with or without collar.
2. Trouser with Panjabi.
3. Pajama with full or half shirt.
4. Strapless sandal even with Pajama & Panjabi.
5. Shalwar with long shirt.
6. Dhuti, Lungi and Jubba.
Not allowed to enter inside the building
1. Wearing sports dress, track suits.
2. Half pants/ Shorts.
3. Sleeveless, collarless and round neck T-shirts.
4. Keds, Sneakers and other casual dresses like Baseball Cap, wearing ear ring.
01. Donor, Life, Permanent, Senior, Corporate, Temporary, Honorary, and Associate Members shall be allowed to introduce as visiting guest a person who is a non-resident of Dhaka and Greater Dhaka (Gazipur, Manikganj, Munshiganj, Narsingdi and Narayanganj Districts) by entering the name in the Visitor’s Guest Register for a period not exceeding 7 days in a calendar year. Any misuse of this privilege shall invoke application of disciplinary action as per provision of Article- 63b against the member introducing the visiting guest.
02. All guests must be signed in. Members introducing guests as per above guest rules are requested to register the name, address, contact number and profession of the guest in the guest register maintained at the security desk at the time of check in. Guest will be provided a visitor card from the security desk, which has to be displayed at all times during his/her presence in the club premises.
03. The same guest cannot be introduced more than 21 days in a year either by one or more members.
04. Members who want to introduce more than 5 (five) visiting guests must inform and arrange with Management beforehand. The list of the guests should be submitted to the Secretary for entry purposes.
05. The residency area restriction or name entry into the visitors guest register shall not be applicable to a guest attending a private party for which a member has reserved a Hall or any other part of the club.
06. A member expelled from the club shall not be allowed entry into the club as a visiting guest/party guest or as a member of an affiliated club.
07. Member introducing the guest shall be responsible for the conduct and behavior of the guest in the club premises.
08. The host member must necessarily be present in the club for the duration that his/her guests remain.
09. Dress Code is mandatory for all guests.
10. Affiliated club members shall not be entitled to introduce guests.